Business Insider UK is looking for a paid digital fellow to join our growing video team.
The role includes conceptualizing and editing videos across a range of subjects, including breaking news, with a focus on finance, politics, technology, and culture. Video fellows should be ready to get out into the field, too.
The ideal candidate has a passion for storytelling and the ability to edit video quickly and creatively. He or she is a news buff who always knows what’s going on in the world, and is addicted to social media and culture.
Candidates should know how to:
- edit on Premiere
- use Adobe After Effects and Photoshop, and various types of audio and digital video equipment including Canon and Sony cameras
- shoot awesome video with their iPhone.
Here are some of our recent videos to give you a feel for the types of things you’d be creating:
- Here’s what happens when you cut your sleep in half with this radical sleep schedule
- China just showcased the world’s most human-like robots, and they show how close we’re coming to Westworld reality
- The only person who was right about the general election tells us what threw off all the Brexit polls
APPLY HERE if this sounds like your dream job. Please include a resume, link to your reel, and cover letter describing what excites you about digital video.
Digital fellows are expected to work 40 hours per week. Please note that this fellowship requires you to work in our London office.
NOW WATCH: These conveyor belts are a trip to watch